Villa Eva - CorfuStylish and elegant, Villa Eva sits prominently on a small headland, just a short stroll to the crystal clear waters of beautiful Avlaki Bay. This contemporary light and airy villa, with breathtaking views of the bay, has an outside shaded dining terrace overlooking its stunning infinity pool. The villa also enjoys the use of the excellent facilities at our Bella Mare Hotel, which includes a programme of supervised activities for children aged 5 to 11 in the school holidays. Kayaks and SUPs are available for hire on the beach adjacent to the hotel gardens and two beachside tavernas within walking distance offer mouth-watering Corfiot dishes. With the additional option of hiring a boat to explore the local bays and fishing villages of Agios Stephanos, Kalami and Agni, you have one of the most idyllic spots in north east Corfu.
BEACH LIFE - Beach life caters for children aged 5 to 11.
In the school summer holidays, we make beach life a breeze with an inspiring programme of supervised activities sure to keep children aged 5-11 entertained. Held at Hotel Bella Mare parents can kick back and unwind while the children make new friends and enjoy pool games, treasure hunts, movie nights and more under the expert supervision of our childcare team.
The glorious beachfront setting is the perfect venue for a memorable family holiday where the grown-ups enjoy a little down time too; relax with a drink at the bar while the youngsters make a splash or join them out on the water and prove that youth is wasted on the young.
BEACH LIFE IN BRIEF
- Complimentary supervised activities from 4 July to 29 August at Bella Mare Hotel
- A complimentary programme of supervised activities for children aged 5–11
- Garden games and table-tennis available
- No pre-booking required
- Operates 5 days a week
- Sample activities include T-shirt design, mocktail making, scavenger hunts, table football, arts and crafts, beach chill outs, pool games, table tennis, cookery and a movie night.
Good to know...
- Weekly timetable of supervised activities run by fully-trained staff
- No need to pre-book; register and sign up on arrival
- Sessions last approximately 2 hours
- Four activity sessions a week guaranteed (including one evening)
- Additional sessions may be available on request
- All activities subject to availability
Reference : STA